Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ramona Fradon art at St. John ?

Quite a longtime ago, I read a St. John comic with artwork with artwork that seemed to be Ramona Fradon.  At the time i was an editor at Jerry Bails' Who's Who of American Comic Books.  Since she had not been known to have worked for St. John, I asked Jerry.  and he responded that her style was so unique that if I thought it was her, it was.      I later got rid of the issue, and then folks started wondering.  She denied she drew for St. John, but an editor recalled her work there.
              And now decades later, I again  see the story in question once again : So is this Ramona Fradon art?
If not - who is it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most comments this (and other) blogs get are by spammers. Those guys are way way talkative. I currently use word verification to slow them down. Signing a name, even a fake name, helps your chances.